CNCTools (light) is a toolset written in java to work on, transform, create and visualize G-Code. It's a toolset that allow you, the machinist to have a handly little tool to keep your snippets of G-Code away from your HD into a small tool.
The idea behind CNC Tools
The main reason why I created CNCTools is to allow me to store CNC operations in one single place rather then at various places on my HD.
What can CNCTools do?
CNCTools can operate or create (or you create) G-Code. At this moment (it's a alpha release) the number of operations are rather limited but I will sum then up (all 2 of them!) anyways:
- It has a efficient way of making from a square piece of wood a round piece of wood.
- It has a option to create your own G-Code
- Visualise G-Code
- Project management
- Multiple operations pr project
However, the above operations are not limited to do just this, some operations I am planning to add in the future are, place them in the order you like them to see added, mail me!
- Create a option for facing
- Create a option for simple pocketing
- Tranform G-Code between different versions, for example transform G4/10 to G4 P10 (dwell 10 seconds to LinuxCNC notation)
- offset X, Y, Z
- Wrapping G-Code for indexer perpose
- Simple DXF to G-Code transformer
- Create your own dialogs in a simple manner so you can manipulate any G-Code template and modify parameters
Screenshot of G-Code editor
Screenshot of Facing/Pocket operation
Screenshot of Square to Round Operation